Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Put Your Ideas In Front of You



Before I do a room re-do I cut out items that I think would look good in the room and tack them to a cork board. Having a picture in my head can sometimes be very different then what it actually is when I see it with my own two eyes laid out in front of me! Once I have everything clipped out I wait a few days and then look over it again, and its usually then where I edit by taking away or adding something to the room.

Don't forget to measure your room and the furniture going in the room. I usually just lay the room out on graph paper and takes barely anytime at all.

Stay tune for tomorrow where I post how the room turned out.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the colors!

Jason Loper said...

Haha - we have that CB2 daybed but in a different color!