Friday, December 4, 2009

Resource Friday

Today we're shopping at Garnet Hill. And I'm sooo not talking about Garnet Hill because I'm hoping for lots of Christmas gifts from my hubby! (Hint...hint!) Me make a list and bookmark the catalog and happened to leave it in Drew's office?? Never!!! These items aren't on my Christmas list but I do want to show off some great things for the home.

The first is the gustav hand knotted wool rug that is $898.00. The colors are beautiful!



Second is the simple rustic bench at $598.00. The name speaks for itself because I love how simple the lines are.



I actually bought the 3rd item! It's an owl pillow cover for $48.00. I know I said I wouldn't buy anything else owl related but I didn't have any owls for Christmas. Ok, except for some ornaments! I mean how cute are these pillows! I got the one in black!



Wait how did this photo get on here? I love everything thing in this photo and I want it all, I love the Orla Kiely wallet, the dress and yes I adore the coat!



Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!

No comments: