Thursday, December 10, 2009

Resource Friday

Everytime I go to Cincinnati I always have to make a stop at West Elm. Love this store and I hope one day Indy will finally open one!

I think this hanging capiz pendant light is really cool. I think it would look so cool in a foyer with large ceilings, totally dramatic!



These cast metal animals are super cute and remind me a bit of something Jonathan Adler might do but a heck of alot cheaper. My favorite is the rabbit and he's only $26.00!



Finally, here's some cool Lutz & Patmos honeycomb pillows that look like a great winter sweater. They are only $54.00 and a great way to spruce up your couch for the winter!



Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Sharon McKinley said...

Yes, it's dangerous for my pocketbook here in Atlanta. West Elm and the Z Gallery in Atlantic Station shopping center - two of my favorite stores. I love the pillows.

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

I love Z Gallerie too! We just bought our couch there!