Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not Always Pretty



Just because these pictures won't make it to the pages on any design magazines doesn't mean I'm not equally as proud of our latest accomplishment. Cleaning the garage!! This project has taken 4 years to complete and this garage has served us well. It has held alot of my belongings when I first moved in here with Drew, then it held old dishwashers and refrigerators and stoves and the countless excess junk from all our home remodeling projects.



This garage project was one of my summer projects that I have happily checked off the to do list. Everything now has a home and is organized. If you look all like items (tools, toys, car items, etc.) are together. I think our cars will be the happiest because now they finally have a home!

No comments: