Friday, November 27, 2009

Resource Friday!

Black Friday and Resource Friday! Can we say shopping?? Today I'm talking about Anthropologie! This is actually what I'd call my dream job, meaning either designing their killer window displays and stores or traveling the world as a buyer for the store, you know a full-time shopper!

First up is the cascara coffee table at $598.00. I think its unique, has great lines and would make a fun statement in the living room.



Next is the crystal votive that is priced $38.00-$58.00. I'm totally into any and all things rock right now and if you're going to pick a rock why not pick a sparkly one?



Anthropologie has great knobs for your cabinets and furniture. Its a great way to add your own special and unique touch to a piece. I love this calico frog knob for $12.00!



Last we have the piped diamonds tote at $248.00 and the handbasket bag at $258.00. Oh wait!! That's not shopping for your home that's what's on my Christmas wish list!! How'd those get on here? Honey, if your reading...




Happy Shopping & Happy Friday!

No comments: